Use of this Website
You must only use this website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the website. If you are purchasing on behalf of a business then you must have the required authority to do so.
Casabella Imports Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials used in this website. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned or licensed to Casabella Imports Ltd.
You may use, download and print content on the website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website;
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our website for corporate use, please contact our PR department on 70007270.
You warrant that any personal or business information you provide to us during the registration process is current, true and accurate in all aspects and that you will notify us of any changes to your personal information by using the My Account section of the website, or by calling our Customer Services Team on 70007270, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5pm.
Description of Products
We take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the product information as detailed on the website is accurate, fair and current. This includes Specific Conditions relating to the product including but not limited to: related Terms and Conditions, estimated delivery dates and times, warranties and guarantees.
However, although we aim to keep the product information as up to date as possible, it may be the case that at the point that the order is placed, some element of the product information may not exactly reflect the details of the actual product:
- The actual price of the product can only be confirmed once the order has been accepted, according to our order acceptance policy
- The product packaging may vary from the product images on the website
- The weights and product dimensions given are approximate only
- The key features and product attributes are based on information provided to us by the manufacturer and these may vary
- Whilst we try to show the accurate colour of the product on the website, differences in computer screens and monitors may mean the actual colour of the product that you receive will differ from how you see it on the website. NB - Colour swatches on the product details page are used as functions to change product colours only and do not represent the actual or implied colour of the products.
- The stock position of the product as shown on the website is a guide only and the available stock position will only be confirmed at the point that the order is accepted.
In any circumstance where the actual product information varies from that displayed on the website, we reserve the right not to accept the order.
Casabella is a multi channel retailer and operates a best practice pricing strategy that attempts to ensure the consistency of pricing between its various sales channels.
However, it may be the case that a product or promotion that is available in one sales channel is not available in all other sales channels.
Bulk pricing (where a product is offered at a lower unit price when purchased in volume) is available on certain products on both the website and through the telesales team but is not currently available through the stores or through the in store ordering facility.
Product Pricing on the website can be displayed including VAT. However, the full price of the order will include VAT plus any additional delivery and packaging costs, where applicable.
Purchase of Goods
Placing an order on the Casabella website does not constitute a contract between you and us. The order is only confirmed once we have notified you that the order has been invoiced and despatched.
For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract between you and Casabella , will be deemed to have been concluded in Cyprus. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, and you and Casabella Imports Ltd irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot Courts.
The order process is as follows:
• Goods that are stocked in our main warehouse are then collected by our selected carrier and sent for dispatch according to our Delivery Information.
• Goods that are being delivered directly from our suppliers (usually furniture or larger machines) can take a little longer to be shipped. You will be contacted by them directly to arrange delivery. Please see the Direct from Supplier section in the Delivery Options section above.
• Clicking on the ‘I confirm my order’ button in the payment screen of the checkout process will submit the order for payment.
• You may be required to enter some additional payment verification details from your credit card provider before the order is submitted to us.
• Once you see the order confirmation page, you will then receive an email acknowledgement confirming the details of each product in your order. This is not a confirmation that the order has been accepted or processed.
• Once the goods are picked and packed and ready for despatch, a contract between you and us is in place at this point.
If for any reason, there is a problem in processing the order then we will notify you via email or telephone of the circumstances of why it could not be fulfilled. This could be for one of the following reasons:
1. There was an error in how the product was described or priced on the website
2. One of the products in the order is currently out of stock
3. We are unable to take full payment for your order
4. You did not fulfil your obligations as set out under these terms and conditions.
Cancelling your Order
Please see our Returns and Refunds policy on the circumstances as to how and when you can cancel your order.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to our Returns and Refunds policy in its entirety.
Methods of Payment
At the present time, payment can be made using credit/debit cards, bank transfer, or through cash on delivery process.
Cheques are not acceptable as a payment method for orders taken on the website. Cheques are accepted for orders taken over the phone but the funds must have cleared before the order will be shipped. Your cheques should be made payable to Casabella Imports Ltd .
You are able to pay for your goods using all major credit and debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express etc). Secure servers offer Casabella customers the highest level of security when entering credit card details over the Internet
All credit/debit card purchases are subject to the normal validation checks and authorisation procedures adopted by the card issuer. In addition we have additional Credit Card Fraud Prevention measures to protect you. Any refusal by the issuer of any payment card to authorise the payment to us, for any reason, will not render Casabella liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Casabella shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent as permitted at law, Casabella is providing this website and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, contents, materials or products included in this website including, but without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
All disclaimers and exclusions included in these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Should any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints with regards to these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Missing, Incomplete or Damaged Orders
If your order hasn't arrived, or arrives incomplete, you must report it to us within 48 hours. Please contact our Customer Services team on 70007270 or email us at email@example.com and have your order number to hand.
If you have more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please call our Customer Services team on 70007270 with your order number to hand or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, please follow our Returns & Cancellation Policy or call us on 70007270.